Thursday, August 16, 2012

Homework Reminder Due Tomorrow

The homework with the me doll as well as the bag with 3 items is due tomorrow. Many of the students have them in their cubbies completed. This is just a friendly reminder. We will be using these items for a writing and sharing activity next week. These were distributed at Meet The Teacher day and on the first day of school.

Spelling Bingo Homework is due tomorrow. We will have a test in class tomorrow. Hopefully Spelling City will cooperate with me as I attempt to enter our words for next week. I'll keep you posted.

A few reminders about planners. Students fill them out each day in class before lunch. I sign them most of the time, but as you can imagine things come up. I know this happens from time to time at home as well. I encourage you to sign it daily as your way of checking in on what we're doing in class. Thanks for your support in this area.