Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to My Class!

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to our class. I made this blog over the summer so we can communicate and make a strong connection between our classroom and home. On the blog I'll let you and your family know all of the fun and exciting things that are going on in our classroom. I'm so excited about the first day of school, and a little nervous too. Did you know that teachers get nervous about the first day of school too? Maybe it will ease your mind to know that we're going to spend our first day getting to know one another and our new classmates. I'm reading my favorite book Jitter Juice in the morning. I promise to calm your jitters if you promise to calm mine. I can't wait to get to know you. Fourth grade is my favorite grade to teach and I bet it just may end up being your favorite grade too. I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.