Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blue Impact Forms and other reminders!

Please return the blue impact forms that were sent home today. There is a school wide contest for the first class that brings them back. Our students want to win so please take a minute to fill this out and return it.

We are also collecting box tops for a pizza party. Please send them in to our class, they don't count towards the party if they're turned into the front office. Wish us luck!

Don't forget that t-shirt order forms and 8.00 are due by this Thursday. Some of our generous families turned in extra so please let me know if you need any help purchasing a shirt. Just send me a quick email and I'll take care of it. We worked on shirt designs today. I can't wait to see the finished products.

Finally....do you like my shirt? It's OWL good in our class! Hugs your kids tonight and sleep tight!