Friday, October 5, 2012

Technology Showcase this Tuesday, October 9th at 9:15


The students will be presenting our new IPADS at the PTSO meeting on Tuesday, October 9th in the cafeteria. I was asked to speak to the PTSO about how we are using the new IPADS in our 4th grade classrooms. After thinking about it I decided that the better way to present this was to bring the class along to show our parents first hand the new and exciting things they are able to do now. Each student selected an app to demonstrate so if your free to drop in we would love for you to stop by. I'm turning the tables and having them do the teaching. Maybe I can have a cup of coffee and learn a thing or two from them. This would be a great way to support our PTSO and see what your kids are doing in our classroom. I hope you can make it.

Tuesday 10/9
PTO Meeting-9:15am