Friday, January 11, 2013

PTSO News and Events

Please go to the school site to see the info for the Eagles 5K Fun Run. I plan to run as long as my kiddos don’t laugh at me. I’ve managed to run this past week and my own children think I can walk faster. They are probably right! I thought it would be fun for the kids to join me. I will be offering up the challenge to have lunch with any student that beats me. Mr. Dunkel has offered up the same challenge as well. This is a perfect time for everyone to begin training. Good Luck and don’t forget to register.


Ladies Night Out is on January 26th the information is coming home today. I’ve been asked to model this should be funny too so don’t miss it.

Indialantic Elementary PTO Presents:
10TH ANNUAL LADIES’ NIGHT OUT
“PURSE”-O-NALITY &
“CHAIR”-ITY FASHION AFFAIR
Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Eau Gallie Yacht Club